Indie games studio Mutant Labs have announced the release date of their new game Hot Seat, available for free on Android and iOS devices now! Hot Seat is a fun and fast-paced category-association party game for two players and up. Players are given a letter, and have to answer categories with words beginning with that letter as quickly as possible. The fastest player to answer ten categories wins!
Try and keep a cool head while fast and furiously answering diverse categories such as:
Reasons to quit your job? Things you see at the zoo? Things you can get your finger trapped in? Things that smell bad? Reasons to smile?
- Play with two to eight players, or more with players in teams!
- Feeling daunted by a potential ‘I’ round? Roll again!
- Your friends are the quizmasters! Will they accept your answer or not?
- Variable settings – adjust the settings to adapt the game to any group scenario. Rounds can be made easier, harder, longer or shorter by increasing or decreasing the maximum number of letter re-rolls, the maximum number of in-game passes, pass time penalties, questions per round, and rounds per game.
- Available anytime, anywhere – no internet connection required.
Works best on (Android):
- Jellybean (4.1) and up.
- 360 x 640 minimum screen size.
Works best on (iOS):
- iOS 8.1 and up.
- iPhone 4s and up / iPad 2 and up.
Pricing and availability:
- Available worldwide for free in the Google Play store at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mutantlabs.hotseat2
- And worldwide for free in the App Store at: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hot-seat-quick-fire-party/id993602362?ls=1&mt=8
- In-app purchase available priced $1.99 to remove adverts and unlock 200+ categories.